Production Planner Materials Management
Therapure Biopharma Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on complex biological therapeutics and technologies. It is comprised of three divisions: Therapure Biomanufacturing which provides contract development and manufacturing (CDMO) services to global clients; Therapure Innovations, focused on research and development of proprietary therapeutics and platform technologies in the areas of anaemia, liver disease and organ preservation; and Therapure Biologics dedicated to the development of plasma protein therapeutics through an innovative proprietary manufacturing technology.
We are growing! In fact, from 2014 to 2016, we were recognized by Profit 500 as one of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies.
The Production Planner Plans, schedules, coordinates and/or monitors final approval of products through the complete production cycle.
Here is what we are looking for:
- • Post-secondary education or equivalent experience in production planning
- • Minimum 3-5 years’ experience within production/demand Planning.
- • Experience in Pharmaceutical environment is preferred.
- • Proficient with various Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Project, Outlook
Here is what you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- • Develops and leads Production Schedule (Excel) on client/internal work.
- • Acts as the client liaison on repetitive work such as inventory requirements, delivery dates and any other requirement.
- • Monitors, analyzes & reports performance to Senior Master Scheduler.
- • Works closely with Shipping/Receiving department to ensure proper supplies arrived and electronically received correctly into system.
- • Maintains surveillance over inventory to assure good asset management and sufficient inventory to satisfy project work.
- • Provides scheduling and resource conflicts to the Senior Master Scheduler to help facilitate the scheduling meetings.
- • Tracks and analyzes assigned equipment and location capacity for input to the Sr. Master Scheduler.
- • Reviews and communicate performance of major milestones (i.e. delays).
- • Ensures active reporting from departments on project performance (i.e. labour utilized versus planned).
- • Prepares and tracks Purchase Orders for all client work.
- • Ensures all parties are fully aware of production status, and that work planning and execution objectives are integrated and communicated.
Interested candidates can send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please reference Materials Management, Production Planner in the subject line. While we appreciate all interest in this opportunity, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Therapure Biopharma Inc. will not be responsible for any agency referral fees arising from the use of resumes that currently exist in the recruitment database or have been forwarded to Therapure Biopharma directly or indirectly without an authorized agreement. Agency referrals will not be accepted unless approved by the Therapure Biopharma Inc. Human Resources team.
NOTE:All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including pre-employment medical (where applicable), educational, employment, references and criminal records (for which a pardon has not been granted) checks.
Therapure is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known. Please notify Human Resources at HR@therapurebio.com for assistance.