Production Operator 1 Year Contract/Rotating Shift Downstream Production
Therapure Biopharma Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on complex biological therapeutics and technologies. It is comprised of three divisions: Therapure Biomanufacturing which provides contract development and manufacturing (CDMO) services to global clients; Therapure Innovations, focused on research and development of proprietary therapeutics and platform technologies in the areas of anaemia, liver disease and organ preservation; and Therapure Biologics dedicated to the development of plasma protein therapeutics through an innovative proprietary manufacturing technology.
We are growing! In fact, in 2014 & 2015, we were recognized by Profit 500 as one of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies.
The downstream processing operator will assist in protein purification operations while following cGMPs, SOPs and all company policies/regulations.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Minimum post-secondary school diploma
- Pre-employment medical and medical re-examination performed every 2 years will be required as per Therapure’s SOPs
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience in filtration, cross flow filtration and chromatography.
Here is what you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Performs all duties according to the SOPs and cGMPs and all other established safety standards and company policies.
- Operates, among others, the following aseptic manufacturing equipment:
- Parts Washer
- CIP/SIP skids
- Chromatography skids
- TFF skids
- Autoclave for decontamination and terminal sterilization
- Maintains housekeeping standards in the manufacturing area including cleaning of the process suites.
- Documents and record all necessary information/data as per SOPs and cGMPs requirements (i.e. observations, test results).
- Notifies the lead hand or supervisor in the event that a product defect or other serious problem occurs.
- Participates in all manufacturing operations related to downstream processing.
- Performs any other manufacturing duties as assigned.
- Job requires shift work and occasional extended shifts.
- This position requires vaccination for Hepatitis A and B.
Interested candidates can send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please reference DSP OPERATOR in the subject line. While we appreciate all interest in this opportunity, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Therapure BioPharma Inc. will not be responsible for any agency referral fees arising from the use of resumes that currently exist in the recruitment database or have been forwarded to Therapure BioPharma directly or indirectly without an authorized agreement. Agency referrals will not be accepted unless approved by the Therapure BioPharma Inc. Human Resources team.
NOTE:All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including pre-employment medical (where applicable), educational, employment, references and criminal records (for which a pardon has not been granted) checks.
Therapure is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known. Please notify Human Resources at HR@therapurebio.com for assistance.