Aseptic Filling Technician ( Multiple Roles and Shifts ) Fill Finish
Therapure Biopharma Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on complex biological therapeutics and technologies. It is comprised of three divisions: Therapure Biomanufacturing which provides contract development and manufacturing (CDMO) services to global clients; Therapure Innovations, focused on research and development of proprietary therapeutics and platform technologies in the areas of anaemia, liver disease and organ preservation; and Therapure Biologics dedicated to the development of plasma protein therapeutics through an innovative proprietary manufacturing technology.
We are growing! In fact, from 2014 to 2017, we were recognized by Profit 500 as one of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies. The Aseptic Filling Technician will interact with aseptic filling equipment for the washing, sterilizing and aseptic filling. Under the guidance of a Shift Supervisor, is responsible for set-up, operation and sanitation of all production/filling equipment and facilities. This position will follow GMPs/cGMPs, SOPs and all company policies/regulations.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Minimum secondary school diploma
- At least 1 year pharmaceutical experience, preferably having worked in a similar role within an aseptic environment.
- Mathematical ability, e.g. decimals, addition, subtraction, problem solving.
- Preferred production experience within a GMP environment.
- Must be able to lift approx. 25 lbs.
- Flexible to production changes.
Here is what you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Performs all duties according to the SOPs and GMPs/cGMPs and all other established safety standards and company policies.
- Operate, assemble, disassemble, clean and sterilize the following aseptic manufacturing equipment: Parts Washer, Vial Washer, Filter Integrity Tester (Pre & Post), Depyrogenation Oven, Autoclave for decontamination and terminal sterilization, Filler and Stopper Machine, Capper).
- Perform sterile filling operations in Class A/B clean rooms.
- Maintain housekeeping standards in the aseptic manufacturing area.
- Document and record all necessary information as per SOPs and GMPs/cGMPs requirements while following Good Documentation Practices.
- Notify the Shift Supervisor if a product defect or other serious problem occurs.
- Inspect contents of filled containers and document result as per SOP.
- Participate in filling operations in the pilot plant
- Perform any other production duties as assigned.
- Pre-employment medical and medical re-examination performed every 2 years will be required as per Therapure’s SOPs
Interested candidates can send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the Fill Finish, Aseptic Filling Technician in the subject line. While we appreciate all interest in this opportunity, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Therapure Biopharma Inc. will not be responsible for any agency referral fees arising from the use of resumes that currently exist in the recruitment database or have been forwarded to Therapure Biopharma directly or indirectly without an authorized agreement. Agency referrals will not be accepted unless approved by the Therapure Biopharma Inc. Human Resources team.
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including pre-employment medical (where applicable), educational, employment, references and criminal records (for which a pardon has not been granted) checks.
Therapure is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known. Please notify Human Resources at HR@therapurebio.com for assistance.